Tiger screen recording?????

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
How do you tell the difference between maybe some old helpful suggestions or SPAM??? :Oops:

- Patrick
======

I followed his link. There was no spam associated with the link although his reply was to an older thread. We sometimes get folks who reply to an older post in order to advertise something like a product or their blog. We consider that spam or advertising. Other times folks will reply to an older thread just to add information or provide some testimony as to how they repaired something. We have to look at each one of those types of posts and make a judgement call.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
There was no spam associated with the link

I didn't mean to suggest that the post was possibly SPAM, but actually curious as to how you admins and mods manage and nail the real ones pretty well. I'm sure there's a lot of extra work going on behind the scenes that we normal user folks don't get to see.

Actually the post was quite interesting if not almost lost and I'd never heard of of most of the apps mentioned.

But maybe others can get the mac-forums "search" function to work better than I can. I have to rely on google and using site: etc. to find some good hiding info. :Smirk:

- Patrick
======

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.