• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

This is why I don't run Winders, with contest

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4ghz quad core ati 5850 graphics card 4GB ddr3 ram
DING DING DING, we have a winner.
cwa107 is correct. According to my source, this is a screen dump from the Iranian nuclear reactor that was attacked by the Stuxnet worm.

This thing is nasty. It is designed to target a particular facility, which has led the white coats to believe it was launched by a state intelligence service.

And the very scary thing is that nuclear facilities are running Windows! Stuxnet utilized four different zero day vulnerabilities and is transmitted via a highly sophisticated delivery system... a USB stick!!!

Own a nuclear reactor??? Get a Mac!

heh, I can just imagine the the little paperclip guy
HI, I SEE YOUR TRYING TO LAUNCH A NUKE, WANT SOME HELP?
also, I dont think theres much Apple hardware support for nuclear reactors...

Reaction score
heh, I can just imagine the the little paperclip guy
HI, I SEE YOUR TRYING TO LAUNCH A NUKE, WANT SOME HELP?
also, I dont think theres much Apple hardware support for nuclear reactors...

Lynyx (trying to spell like Lynyrd Skynyrd here ahahaha)

Sorry..

Linux

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4ghz quad core ati 5850 graphics card 4GB ddr3 ram
Lynyx (trying to spell like Lynyrd Skynyrd here ahahaha)

Sorry..

Linux

heh, Linux would be best, but an open source OS is probably not what you want managing your nukes...
want to watch me overclock reactor #12!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
nuclear reactor, hadron collider - either way we die!!!

Well, I've never had any installs of Windows that I've had in the past 10 years crash as hard as at least one of my OS X installs and they definitely weren't running Windows at Chernobyl.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.