This is absolutely depressing.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook, 2.0 ghz Intel Core 2, 2GB ram||[G4 Imac Flat Panel] |800mhz|1Gb RAM|60gb HDD
I hope it gets fixed for you quickly. That would suck to have to wait for your computer to ship, use it for a day or two and then send it in for repairs for a week.

OP
iSebastianGrey
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" MacBook Intel Core Duo 2GHz, 60GB HD, 512MB DDR2, and the SuperDrive.
Crossbones, if you only know how close I was to doing just that...

I'm supposed to be able to check the status of it through some website. But accessing that site on this P.O.S. from the Mesozoic era has proven to be quite difficult. Fortunately, they have given me a handy number to call and harrass them about it. That was probably a mistake on their part, but they'll figure that out soon enough.

OP
iSebastianGrey
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" MacBook Intel Core Duo 2GHz, 60GB HD, 512MB DDR2, and the SuperDrive.
Turns out, it's some sort of motherboard issue. I can expect it to be back in my hands in about a week. Do they do a proper check of everything while it's in the shop anyway, just so I don't have something like this happen within three or four days of getting it back?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.