the white iphone 3G

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4, 17 inch intel imac
I just peed a little when I saw those pictures. Mine is on it's way.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2x 2.2 C2D MBP 15", 3x Mac Classic, Mac Mini, iPhone 3G, Clamshell
Wow I like the white one much more! I have always wondered why most cell phones are so dull (black/grey). Could you imagine if all our appliances/cars/etc were all black or grey?? I have made three trips to the Apple store (all before the latest iPhone has come out) and never saw a white one before. Thanks for taking the time to post those pics.

Yup, the world would be pretty dull. The white one is new for this time around, and I'M LOVING IT. and no problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook; 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, 120GB Hard Drive
i know what you mean.. everyon ei know prefers the black but the white edition is just apple plus it looks better next to my macbook and other apple products

OP
X
Reaction score
So I was talking to a guy in the Apple store today (employee) and I pulled out my white iPhone and he says in his very feminine voice "uhh you got the white one?" "thats a girl phone i prefer one more masculine." Now let me try to explain his attire..he was wearing the blue apple shirt, red plad shorts, BRIGHT BRIGHT blue tennis shoes, 2 ear rings in each ear each with a red/orange glass bead on the end of it.

Reaction score
So I was talking to a guy in the Apple store today (employee) and I pulled out my white iPhone and he says in his very feminine voice "uhh you got the white one?" "thats a girl phone i prefer one more masculine." Now let me try to explain his attire..he was wearing the blue apple shirt, red plad shorts, BRIGHT BRIGHT blue tennis shoes, 2 ear rings in each ear each with a red/orange glass bead on the end of it.

LOL!!! :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" MacBook Pro 4GB 500GB 2.4Ghz
Hah! Well I think that is very uniform for an Apple Store.
Each store has at least one VERY weird employee!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4AlumBook, 4g iphone, 64wifi iPad, Atv2, Ipod classic
Add another notch to the white iphone bedpost. I picked mine up the other day, and must admit its beauty just left me gobsmacked!!! also its good theyre in VERY short supply here in the UK, with only Apple stores stocking, so being less popular adds to the raw sex appeal!
Personally i prefer the black front, it makes the screen easier to see than a white would!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook 2.4GHz/4GB Ram/320GB HD
I got the white one as well. Initially I didn't really like it all that much, but it's grown on me and now I love it.

I got a clear hard plastic case for it which gives it even more of a unique look.

Reaction score
I didn't know they made them in white - any possibility of your posting some pictures of yours?

There are pictures on the Apple website.

I don't personally like the white, I believe it is cheap looking vs. the all black beauty.

A girl started crying when they ran out of blacks when I purchased mine and she was forced to get the white 16 GB.

If you put it in a case, it does not really matter, but they should have made it entirely white and not black on the front still. It looks like a police car.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.