the signature white earbuds...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
No one touches my Mac, or my iPod :D

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
witeshark said:
No one touches my Mac, or my iPod :D
No one touches my iPod.
My mom must use my Mac to check mail and stuff. My dad has his own brand new PowerBook... :mad:

T

TylerMoney

The only time anyone touches either my mac or my iPod, it's cause I'm right there. My roommate Ian randomly comes into my room and asks if he can just touch my iPod, and scroll through my songs.....and then he's like "that's so fkfjdf cool." and leaves.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
I was never into jewelry, I mean they are just there, they don't do anything. So my sister can't understand why I don't see the beauty, well I do, and the iPod mini is what taught me that :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro, 13" MacBook Black, 15" iMac G4, 24" iMac (soon!)
A week ago I would have agreed with you guys that said the earbuds are crap. But...then I went and got some new ones after my cat chewed through mine. I can honestly say that the earbuds sound beautiful, even for their small size. I did hear that Apple quietly upgraded them however, so that could be why I love my new ones so much. Also the new remote is simply a must have for me. I love it.

I always carry a four inch blade with me when I'm downtown, but that's about the extent of my personal protection if somebody decides they want my iPod. I'm definitely not giving it up without a fight! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
How odd - the second post about cat - chews ear buds and new ones are awesome - who could that be OH I just don't know who? hey! the ear buds are just fine

R

Ryanstech

I really don't care what my earphones look like as long as they sound good and are comfortable. The Apple earbuds are decent but I recently got the shure E3c earphones because the Apple buds were falling apart. Shures come with a 3 year warrenty, 6 foam and rubber replaceable sleeve choices and the sound is just amazing I can't even hear my girlfriend vaccuming behind me. Good sound isolation I would advise anyone who has $70-150 lyin' around to upgrade.

M

meltbanana314

Does anyone else have the little problem of the earbuds not fitting in your ear?

Or am I just alone here?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
*yells* big ears!, lol.
they fit fine in my ears, and sound quality is good if you dont use the built in eq, theyt could cancel noise better, but theyre still coiol, and have the apple style and charisma other earphones dont. Id like to see someone try to mug me for my ipod. most people are afraid of me at first sight, let alone anyone having any thoughts of mugging me or trying to anger me in anyway.

X

xthisisRomancex

yea some one tring to mug me for my ipod would be rather funny i was in class ( im in high school) and i was listening to the ipod the principal was like Give that to me aaron it willbe in the office i was like u can suspend me but im no letting this thing get out from me. and then they were wondering why i carried my bag every where( the teachers were) and they done a search they tought i might have drugs and they saw my ibook . while the computer teacher was amazed the other teacher wanted to take it.. I would have fought them for it

M

meltbanana314

Macman said:
*yells* big ears!, lol.

Haha, I'm trying to stretch out my ears.

I rode the bus today listening to my CD player using the earbuds so I can get my tiny ears used to them. I think I got it worked out. And just in time too, because my Sony headphones I've had since the early 90s broke. That's gotta be an omen for something.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro (early 2011) 2,2 i7, 4 GB RAM, 750 GB HDD, 1 GB ATI 6750M, High-Res AntiGlare Screen
trpnmonkey41 said:
i use bang & olufsen headphones and the sound quality is amazing in them (should be for how much i paid)....I have also heard amazing things about the shure headphones

You should have got a pair of Phillips... wanna know why??? Bang & Olufsen is the design, Phillips in whats inside :spook:

i ditched the white plugs.. got a pair of sony's... they costs the half of what the original white costs,,,, but i think they're better :D

D

drumstk36

I typically travel with 3 sets of 'phones.

2 pairs of Stock Apple white iBuds
1 pair of Shure E1 'phones bought at an unclaimed baggage store brand new for half price.

This may seem a little over cautious but I use the iBuds for more quiet settings than I do the Shures.

I'm a very look contious guy so I had been looking at the white Sony buds with the cable that runs behind the back of the neck when I figured that the stock iBuds and Shures will work fine.

F

funkdoobi

consider the sony mdr-EX71SL

they're a big leap from the garbage earbuds supplied with the ipods, and come in the signature white that people crave

for 50$ (canadian), you can't go wrong for the quality these things provide

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.