Support for mac mini in India

Reaction score
Hi,

I am planning to buy a mac mini in the US, however I will be bringing it back to india.

I would like to know if there will be support for this here in India. The spec I have chosen is not available here, will this be supported in India even then ?

nm

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
AppleCare should be valid regardless of where the device is present. You can purchase additional 2 years of AppleCare beyond the first free year. If there isn't an Apple Store near you for resolving issues, you'll want to find your closest Apple Authorized Service Center..

Use this site to find them..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Can't help with India Apple resellers, however I purchased a 2.1 Mac Pro in California in 2007 and had it shipped back to Australia when I returned, and Resellers recognised warranty when the power supoply failed so imagine it would be the same. Only problem if that model is not available, parts may be a problem.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.