Sudden Change on my Mac - Google Search and Dock come from nowhere

Reaction score
Hi,
This is my first post in this forum. Yesterday when i shutdown my mac everything was normal but today when i switch on, after login i got popup about password for icloud, iTunes.... on login screen and after login i see some new icon on my dock. There is Map, Photos and iBooks icon on my dock when i deleted those many days ago :( So i don't understand whats happening on my mac!!! And when i check on Lauchpad i see a new app called "Google Search" when i didn't install it. I search few and found Chrome may push to install that but don't understand whats happening on dock.

About auto update OS, no its not updated. Update center still showing OS update message...... Can anyone face the same problem ? Thanks for your reply.

Screen Shot 2015-11-11 at 3.36.54 PM.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Anything on your Dock is merely an alias. If you want to delete them, go to the APplications Folder and start there. If they have an uninstaller, use that.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.