Stuck trying to connect from home to multiple workstation at the office!!! HELP!

Reaction score
Alright, here is the problem..

i have a WINDOWS SERVER connected to DLINK 632. On one of my workstation there is installed Apple Remote Desktop 3.5.x and when i try to connect from home it works perfectly BUT ONLY on that machine. So, at this moment i have to go through my workstation to have access all of them but its so slow that its not worth it!

I have tried to PORT FORWARDING directly to that machine with port 1020 for example and there is no way for me to go directly there! I have a static IP entry!

Can anyone help with this issue cause its really annoying that i cannot go directly to a workstation!

Thanks

William!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air Mid-2012 / iMac Retina 5K Late-2014
At the "office" location... You have one IP Address available, correct? And you are attempting to access how many different Windows Servers? What program are you using to attempt to access these machines?

OP
W
Reaction score
At the "office" location... You have one IP Address available, correct? And you are attempting to access how many different Windows Servers? What program are you using to attempt to access these machines?

At the office i have 5 Imacs connected through a DLink Router to a WINDOWS SERVER... i want to be able to access those machines directly without passing by my only workstation working. I'm using Apple Remote Desktop... but no matter what i use is the same thing !

thanks

William!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rd Gen, iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch Series 7, AirPods Pro
" but no matter what i use is the same thing !"

What else have you used?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air Mid-2012 / iMac Retina 5K Late-2014
What does the Windows server have to do with this? I'm not following...

OP
W
Reaction score
What does the Windows server have to do with this? I'm not following...

I'm just mentioning just in case there is something special to do because of the Mixture iMac's/WINDOWS SERVER...

Thanks

William!

OP
W
Reaction score
" but no matter what i use is the same thing !"

What else have you used?

I have tried other applications like (Jump Desktop, Remote Desktop Manager, Real VNC...) but they are all working the same
way and the results are all the same...

Thanks

William!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.