Some Songs in Music grayed out

Reaction score
phone 14. iOS 17.3.1 Music App on Mac 1.3.6.14 Recently updated Music app. Synced Music iMac / iPhone. Now some Playlists have none, or only some, of the songs I burned from my CD's and the Playlist only shows "Suggested Songs". Or, some of the Playlists only list one song. If I turn off Cellular for Music nothing shows in any Playlist. (Why should I have to use Cellular to play songs that I burned in to Music on my iMac and then transferred to my iPhone anyway?)

AND, I tried turning off iCloud syncing and re-synced with Mac and now have dupes of Playlists. Also, some songs are Playlists are grayed out. And some Playlists on iPhone on show about half of the songs in the Playlist. I've used iTunes for YEARS. I guess I need a complete tutorial of the new version. -:)

Last edited:
OP
B
Reaction score
I made some progress. I realized I should have the iCloud syncing turned off on both the iPhone and iMac. Now the only issue I have is some of MY songs, that I burned on to the iMac, and are now on the iPhone are grayed out and I get the error message - "This song is not currently available in your country or region".

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.