So. What's the best feature of Mac's?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP - 2.66Ghz Core 2 duo, 4GB Ram, 320GB HDD, Geforce 9400m + 9600M GT (256mb)
As everyone has said, there are 2 many things to decide which one is the best...

However, I think the ability to just turn it on, and within seconds, im on my desktop getting on with projects. Its so nice not to have to think about how adjusting this may affect something else.. it just... works ;)

-- Bry

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook. iLife '09. iWork '09. Mac OS X 10.6
^Yes, I can agree with that one too! In Windows you get your desktop SO FAST but you can't actually do anything with it yet!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Macbook Pro 2.26Ghz Unibody 4G RAM 160G HDD Superdrive
I love expose and spaces with a passion. i dont know what i would do without them

I know what I would do without them because I do it every day and every time I turn to my employer-supplied Dell with it's cluttered up screen full of work apps: Curse at the thing because I can't use those on this stupid Windows laptop.

But then I turn back to my exquisite 13" Macbook Pro, flip to a space with a pleasing app then squeeze my mouse and it's all better.

Reaction score
there are several features i like, but the most important was the much needed (4 me): time machine with time capsule...auto backups and the restore feature is great. that's what started my migration to the mac along with the lack of viruses on mac, 'instant' bootup, beautiful screen, bloatless operating system,...i could go on and on...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Macbook aluminium, 2.4ghz, 250gb hard drive
everything lol

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.