so is there ANY way to put a video card in macbook yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
I would say that 99% of the college students out there in general are ignorant of anything resembling high technology. Even the comp sci majors, who (after all) are working with old tech that's completely obsolete by the time they get a degree.. then get a real job where we have to train em again anyway. Using college students to point out how kids are sucked in by trends, without giving any real thought to their purchases or life decisions in general is pointless. It's a given.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
You can not get 2 $500 Laptops that will play modern games at decent settings. The examples here are DESKTOP systems. I can probably put 2 Desktop systems together for $1000 that will play most any game well, but not 2 Laptops and not with a PCI-E Slot in the Laptop either.

This thread has run it's course and is going no where but a big war. Time to end it.

If you are not happy with your Macbook, sell it and get your gaming laptop. That is the best advice I can give.

If it were me, I would keep the Macbook and build a nice Gaming desktop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.