Snow Leopard Crash

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
Glad to hear.... also, this has been an issue with certain third party fonts, but I am sure that in knowing this now, you shouldn't have this problem again.
Did you install Rosetta when you installed SL, if not, it may help with certain software?
Now that you know, before installing any 3rd party software, check for compatibility with SL.

Don't know if this may be of any help to you in the future:
http://homepage.mac.com/macdrben/blogwavestudio/index.html

OP
W
Reaction score
Hmm, I don't know if I installed Rosetta. What will that help with?

I'm definitely going to be more careful with fonts from here on in. I always knew that some font files could possibly clash with the system, but I figured worst case scenario, that font would just not work, I think crashing my entire system is a bit much.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
Hmm, I don't know if I installed Rosetta. What will that help with?

I'm definitely going to be more careful with fonts from here on in. I always knew that some font files could possibly clash with the system, but I figured worst case scenario, that font would just not work, I think crashing my entire system is a bit much.

I can't see why, but I've read of some 3rd party font software requiring Rosetta to be installed to run on intel macs.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.