Should I buy the new Intel Imac or find an old one?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac no more - Sony Vaio FZ4000
I ordered a refurbed G5 at the beginning of this year cause I wasn't expecting the iMac to get Intels, but when my machine got delayed and I found out on the 10th about the new Duos I was gonna return my iMac when it arrived and get the new one. Today my G5 arrived, though, and I decided that I'd rather save the $500 for right now and see if any bugs show up with the first batch of Intels. I figure I'll just get one in a year, when the processors will be even quicker hopefully.

Question: My iMac came with iLife '05 and no vouchers for '06. What should I do about trying to get the new version? Just call Apple and ask or what? Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind, I called them up and was directed to www.apple.com/ilife/uptodate/
Sucks that I gotta pay $9.95 + Tax and Shipping, but I guess it's cheaper than full price so I'm not gonna complain too much.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.