Shipping Time From Apple

Reaction score
WOW. i am literally in the same boat from with you. i ordered on Thursday, last status departed Sacramento on Saturday. i actually just called them (fedex), and they said that they don't scan alot during the trip. i am in san antonio, texas so hopefully i can get delivered tomorrow. i bought my online because it was refurbished. white macbook 2.0ghz

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 17", 2g ram, 160 g, final cut express
WOW. i am literally in the same boat from with you. i ordered on Thursday, last status departed Sacramento on Saturday. i actually just called them (fedex), and they said that they don't scan alot during the trip. i am in san antonio, texas so hopefully i can get delivered tomorrow. i bought my online because it was refurbished. white macbook 2.0ghz

i ordered Friday. on the FedEx site it says it should b here tomorrow.i hope.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 17", 2g ram, 160 g, final cut express
in san diego. i ordered an imac. as of right now this is the stats: so im pretty sure its here tommorw afternoon

Mar 27, 2007 9:46 PM
Departed FedEx location
LOS ANGELES, CA

Mar 26, 2007
5:17 PM
Picked up
SAN JOSE, CA

OP
XMARLTONX
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.06 iMac i3|12GB|500GB

Ordered the EXACT same thing =)

OP
XMARLTONX
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.06 iMac i3|12GB|500GB
Woo as of 5PM it's in NJ! Looks like it'll be here sometime tomorrow. I'll have to keep my fingers crossed =)

I have class until 10:30 at night and I'll have to drive an hour from school to my dad's and back to get it. And then I'll be up all night playing with my new toy :mac:

Reaction score
so on the site it still show the original thing or did it update. i just call that they just tell me the 30th but i think that is just too long of a trip from cali to texas

Reaction score
just checked again and its in texas(fort Worth), maybe they will send it to town overnight in time to deliver tomorrow.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 17" intel core duo, 512mb,160gb, super-drive
i am new to this board and to macintosh. i just purchased my first imac last saturday, which i can not wait to get. my question is, has anyone else in the us had difficulty with fedex. my computer is supposed to be delivered today, but nothing in fedex's system states that it is out for delivery, and i have contacted them five times and have received different responses from each representative ranging from it is coming today to it is held up because of snow in californina to i don't know where it is. I find it frustrating that they do not have communication with their drivers or update systems. I spoke with apple and they said i should have had it yesterday and no later than today. anyone else had this experience and have you always received by delivery date? please help. i can't wait to get it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.