Sent from my iPhone signature in emails from laptop when using Hot Spot

Reaction score
I couldn't find anything on this with Google, so i thought i would mention it here. I'm not sure if it's a setting in IOS or MacOS. I'm trying to help out a friend who occasionally works remotely, and he doesn't want the sent from my iPhone signature in his emails. It seems to be turned off in his phone from what i have gathered, so I'm not sure why it would still do it. I've never had the issue myself when i've worked remotely.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Sending emails in what app?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
It seems to be turned off in his phone from what i have gathered, so I'm not sure why it would still do it. I've never had the issue myself when i've worked remotely.

or, if more hits needed:

Check out the most appropriate hits...

- Patrick
=======

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 16" 2023 (M3 Pro), iPhone 15 Pro, plus ATVs, AWatch, MacMinis (multiple)
On the iPhone: Settings/Mail/ scroll down to "Signature" and change it to whatever is needed.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 16" 2023 (M3 Pro), iPhone 15 Pro, plus ATVs, AWatch, MacMinis (multiple)
It's right there. Labelled "Signature." Count four items up from the bottom.

EDIT: My bad, it looks like the bottom image is what you get when you tap on Signature. And it appears to be blank. Maybe try tapping that blank box to see if the Signature is in a white font? That box is where it would be.

EDIT 2: Here is my screenshot. That's where it should be. Maybe try tapping "Per Account' to see if anything shows up.

IMG_2843.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
T
Reaction score
Indeed his box at the bottom did have the Sent from my iPhone and he was able to delete it. Usually i get him to face time me when he has problems with his laptop, but i couldn't do that with his phone.

Thank you all for your help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.