Sennheiser Momentum Wireless 2

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP- 2.4GHz (13-inch), 8GB, 250GB; Mac mini 2.0, 2GB, 120GB HD; 2017 iPad 9.7, iPhone 11Pro (64GB)
Just curious to know if anyone uses or has used the Sennheiser earbuds. My 1st Gen AirPods are now only lasting almost 2 hours. I only really started using them more during the months of March 2020 until now. Before then, it was maybe about 3 hours per month. Anywho, I preordered the new Bose QuietComfort Earbuds and am waiting on them to arrive, hopefully in October. In the meantime, I've had a friend tell me that he thinks the Sennheiser earbuds are a better buy, due to the fact that volume can be controlled on the earbud. Not only will I use them for music and video, but they'll also be used for conference calls too. Does anyone have any personal feedback on the Sennheiser earbuds? I only prefer earbuds and will consider paying up to $400. Any other recommendations?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2023-14" M3max MBPro, 64GB/1TB, iPhone 15 Pro, Watch Ultra
I currently use the Apple AirPod Pros and I really like them. The noise cancellation is great. As for the two you are looking at - with out knowing how they sound - the Bose look more unlikely to fall out as compared to the Sennheiser's. FWIW: I will say I have two Sennheiser MKE 600 Shotgun mics and they are awesome.

Lisa

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.