Sell me on a new MacBook Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
Sorry to trouble everyone, I was just curious about why you all chose to spend hundreds of dollars more for basically the same laptop albeit a different OS.....pretty sure the Apple OS is not worth an $800 premium. From reading the 'trouble' posts here I can see that the ownership experience is not that much different?

Quit stirring the pot and go buy your Windows PC. Sounds like it would be a better fit for you. Bye.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
I love these posts because they aren't looking for help they just want to take shoot down all our suggestions. Lameeee trolls.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" inch iMac.
what the heck lah. why can't you realise that mac users use the mac for its brawn not just is beauty. oh if you love windows so much, why don't just buy the bloody dell and leave you questioning somewhere else? oh a brilliant idea just popped into my head. go drown the apple sales person in some apple concept shop with you bloody questions okay. they may be able to tell you why buy mac.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I think we are finished here.

No matter what anyone replies it's shot down and said no reasons to purchase a Mac over a Windows machine have been stated, but they have been over and over again.

I would suggest like others here have said, go get your Dell. The trackpad is no reason to purchase a Mac over a Windows system.

In one of your posts you suggested getting a Windows system and installing OSX. That is against Apples EULA which we fully support here at Mac Forums.

Good luck and hope you get what you really want. Nothing we say will make you agree the Mac is worth it's cost.

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.