Screen protector for iPad 2

Reaction score
I use sgp protectors on my droid 2 and iPhone. Very high quality product and it is bubble free.
Thanks for the feedback. I love my PowerSupport Crystal films so I'll probably stick with those, but I'm definitely looking at SGP for a case. I hope they do another vintage leather case, that looks cool, had never seen it before.

Reaction score
:Lips-Are-Sealed:I applied one old version one, cut a little hole in the middle above

Reaction score
Has anyone seen a response from Zagg on when they will fix the problem with the iPad 2 invisibleSHIELD holes not lining up with a new version?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*
i did not know that zagg made the Invisi-Shields yet.. you can only preoder them right now.. which i have done.. are you sure what you got was a ZAGG.

Reaction score
i did not know that zagg made the Invisi-Shields yet.. you can only preoder them right now.. which i have done.. are you sure what you got was a ZAGG.

Yes, it was clearly labeled as for the iPad 2. Had the hole for the camera (with the original verison does not have), but it is in the wrong place. Have to cut a second hole/cut the original hole bigger to make it work.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.8 GHz i7 MBA 11" OSX 10.8.2
I remember looking at invisible shields this last weekend (right after the launch of the iPad2). I thought you could only pre-order it on Saturday or Sunday. I believe they only came off of pre-order on Monday or so. It says 3-5 days for shipping too - so I have to believe what you got was counterfeit - or you have connections you aren't talking about.

Reaction score
I remember looking at invisible shields this last weekend (right after the launch of the iPad2). I thought you could only pre-order it on Saturday or Sunday. I believe they only came off of pre-order on Monday or so. It says 3-5 days for shipping too - so I have to believe what you got was counterfeit - or you have connections you aren't talking about.

They were for sale right along with the iPad 2's when I got mine at Best Buy on release day!

Reaction score
I ordered and received the SGP iPad 2 screen protectors because they were the only ones I found ready to ship and someone here had recommended them.

I cannot recommend them. It was completely impossible to put on without hundreds of bubbles. I've put on dozens of PowerSupport films with zero bubbles, so I know how to do it. But from the moment I started with the SGP, I knew it was going to be impossible. And this was with a fresh iPad right out of the Apple plastic, with a can of compressed air, the whole works.

I'll wait for PowerSupport to get theirs ready. I have 2 of the SGP unopened if somebody wants a good deal on them. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.