• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Rock Band?

OP
Zeels90
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 17" 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo: 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3 (Antiglare)
Awesome thanks for the links. I'm uploading a video of me doing a song now so those of you who want to get it. I'll post it soon. If anyone wants to request a song for me to play on expert post it and I'll do my best.

OP
Zeels90
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Camera, link is up here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDdm1HSkcyY

I wish i had screen recording software :( It would be so much better. Anyone know where any free screen recording software is I could use for clips that would be like 5 minutes long?

Reaction score
well actually, screen recording software for the mac is not all too great. screenflow is the best i've used. i have 4 apps for screen recording (none of them free) and all of them have a lot of lag when i try to record when playing frets on fire.

OP
Zeels90
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Bummer, guess I'll have to just not make videos :(

OP
Zeels90
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yeah I found that out the hard way. I'm absolutely loving this program what an awesome recommendation I can't get enough of all these songs. But some of them are poorly charted which makes me sad panda.

Reaction score
Yeah I found that out the hard way. I'm absolutely loving this program what an awesome recommendation I can't get enough of all these songs. But some of them are poorly charted which makes me sad panda.

yeah, that's the downside to everyone being able to make their own songs. Puppetz is the only fretter i know who always makes top quality songs.(there are other good fretters i'm sure though) but luckily, puppetz has made hundreds of songs.

OP
Zeels90
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yeah I pretty much just use his now, like the careers he uploads are so fun haha.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.