• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Road trip!!!!

OP
C
Reaction score
Ya, I think I will file one. I know the chief (I think thats what they are called, anyway, the head guy) and if anything it will at least get someone breathing some hot air down his shirt so he dont do it to someone else. I just dont like it, they see a 19 year old and just think "I can do whatever I want" even though, yes, I didn't signal.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook(3,1): C2D 2.2ghz, 4g RAM, 10.7.5; iMac(12,1): 2.5ghz i5, 16gb RAM, 10.9.1; iPhone5S iOS7.04
Ya, I think I will file one. I know the chief (I think thats what they are called, anyway, the head guy)...

If you know the guy, how do you not know what he's caled? :D

Reaction score
Edited. My bad.

Never post without the first cup of coffee in the morning. Replies to the wrong thread are the least of it, though, I suppose.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
I am sick and tired of cops, do they have NOTHING else better to do than pull me over at 8 o clock on a sunday morning? Failure to signal? Are you kidding me? Whatever....
And I'm sick and tired of people not signaling. ***! Am I suppose to guess you about to cut me off, or hit the brakes to make that turn. Show a little courtesy.

Also, when you make your right hand turns, pull over to the curb lane completely. Why should I have to stop because you can't get a clue!

Sounds like the cop had an attitude and was being an ***. I'd file a complaint.

Good luck with college.

OP
C
Reaction score
L.A. is wwwwaaaaayyyy different in that regards my friend. You tell me the next time you signal in the suburbs taking a right at 7:45 on a sunday morning in a town of 7 thousand people. Im not talking about the highway here. But still, I see your point.

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i took approximately 11 turns and 2 ramps on and off a highway on my way to work this morning at about 6am saturday in suburban minnesota in -5F degree weather with few other people on the road at all.

i signaled every single one of those turns, even the one out of my townhome driveway.

again. we all do break some laws driving here and there, just don't cry about it when someone actually holds you responsible for doing it.

OP
C
Reaction score
i took approximately 11 turns and 2 ramps on and off a highway on my way to work this morning at about 6am saturday in suburban minnesota in -5F degree weather with few other people on the road at all.

i signaled every single one of those turns, even the one out of my townhome driveway.

again. we all do break some laws driving here and there, just don't cry about it when someone actually holds you responsible for doing it.

Ok ok. I'll shut up now O:)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.