Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
I asked DB why my thread was deleted and he said he has no idea but is looking into it..

Get em' DB... Get em' :D

now THIS thread should probably be in "Anything Goes" :)

Reaction score
This is destined to be a 5-6 pager!
e136.gif

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
OK guys and gals, I'm not sure what's going on here, or how many threads are missing, but if you have a thread that has been removed please report it here:

Deleted Posts Reporting

Reaction score
You know, when you use the forum smiles it should be a requirement that they be identified properly:

EXAMPLE: :eek:neye: (oneye)....
shrug.gif

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
ya, they got rid of my thread also.. "most rep, one post?" the comments are gone the points are still there.. I guess I upset someone high up somewhere along the lines.

What exactly was the topic of the "most rep, one post?" thread?

Wait...my USB 2 vs Firewire 400 thread is gone too......

I think they are doing something with the board itself. Either that of some mod got WAY to happy with their "delete" stick....

I know that iNet is messing with some of the board code trying to fix the bugs that have been reported. It could be possible that your thread was accidentally deleted during that work.

99.9% of the time, if a mod deletes your thread, you'll be told via PM or infraction why it was removed. This leads me to believe it must be something accidental.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
I was afraid you were going to tell us they were messing with some code....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
I was afraid you were going to tell us they were messing with some code....

Would you have preferred some nefarious plot by the staff to stifle your threads? ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Would you have preferred some nefarious plot by the staff to stifle your threads? ;)

Well, it would have been more entertaining, and likely meant the posts would be recoverable when the responsible adult (you) showed up. With the code I suspect we are SOL on a couple of fun and useful threads....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3

it was a thread talking about rep basically.. I was curious to hear what the most rep any user got for one single post. positive or negative.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 2.3 ghz 6.5 GB ram 20" cinema display ..15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Core 2 Duo 2 Gig RAM
I normally leave a note in the REP, was in a hurry today and gave a few out without adding a note...

I guess it means more if you actually put into the rep points what you found useful or not useful in the reply your adding too.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 2.3 ghz 6.5 GB ram 20" cinema display ..15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Core 2 Duo 2 Gig RAM

I know that iNet is messing with some of the board code trying to fix the bugs that have been reported. It could be possible that your thread was accidentally deleted during that work.

99.9% of the time, if a mod deletes your thread, you'll be told via PM or infraction why it was removed. This leads me to believe it must be something accidental.

A board I run lost about 4 hours worth of posts this weekend due to the servers being moved or something..still waiting to hear back from our hosting provider on that one.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.