Photo of the month : January 2010

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mid'09 MBP; 2.53GHz; 8GB RAM; OS X 10.8.2 | 2G iPod Touch 32GB | iPhone 5 iOS 7.1 16GB | iPad Air
(outdated link removed)

C

chas_m

Late to the party, but ...

This photo was taken just a few days back on an exceptionally clear day from a high vantage point called King George Terrace.

Mount Baker is not always this clear from Victoria BC -- it is 60 miles away -- but when its clear its a breathtaking view to the west of us.

(outdated link removed)

It's obviously a greatly reduced pic to accommodate the site's rules.

DSC_0016.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Power Mac G4 MDD 867ghz dual-.1.25MB-.60GB
Poppy in snow Jan 10, Surrey England

taken on old nikon D coolpix 775 3mb, Jan 2010, Great little camera but battery losing charge now.

Snowgirl 5.JPG

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
HMS Victory

My late uncle made this model many years ago, almost a metre long and high, detail amazing, taken some pics with Canon powershot s90

Hms victory  0113.JPG

HMS Victory 2_0114.JPG

HMS 3 _0119.JPG

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
View to west London from south

Taken with my new Canon powershot s90 today, JAN 30

nork into london JPG.jpg

Reaction score
This photo was taken just a few days back on an exceptionally clear day from a high vantage point called King George Terrace.

Mount Baker is not always this clear from Victoria BC -- it is 60 miles away -- but when its clear its a breathtaking view to the west of us. (outdated link removed). It's obviously a greatly reduced pic to accommodate the site's rules.

Great shot!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sorry for uploading five pics this month, got a bit carried away,:Blushing: my excuse, it was my birthday and the wine was flowing : will be a good boy in future ,;)

Reaction score
(outdated link removed)

This was taken in Fort Bragg NC While I was on R-n-R. Gotta love that crisp air!

Reaction score
Praying_for_Change_Haiti_by_HeavenSentStudios.jpg

I know this is going to sound stupid....but this one was simple. sb-900 with a cardboard softbox and a piece of tissue from the defac. OK heres the kicker....im in Baghdad, Iraq. Shot just a few days ago...in my CHU. (CHU=Trailer type hut they keep deployed soldiers)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.