Personal Websites New/Updates, things to see?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac OS X Version 10.5.8 2.13 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2Gb Ram 250Gb HD
I have a site in my signature, Its all about the popular RPG Oblivion, let me know what you think. www.oblivinious.webs.com

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac (both with Snow Leopard)
Hi there!
I'm a newbie on this forum. I recently (a month ago) started playing around with iWeb and created this website. It's quite simple and follows the template, I'm yet to learn to explore the full features (if there are any?) of iWeb.
My blog (except the Swedish one that remains on blogger) is moved there so feel free to visit and comment. It's just a simple journal, and there is also one where I post my thoughts while trying to study the Bible.

(outdated image link removed)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2.66 GHz 8GB 2TB, 30" Cinema Display, 3 iPads, 2 iMacs, HP Touchsmart, MBP 2.66 GHz
I own a technology information website. We have 4 writers and it gets updated everyday with new rumors, reviews, tutorials and more! here it is: Our Blog - The Geeks Palace (outdated image link removed)...If anyone likes it please consider telling your friends about it!
thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBA
Hi
I created 3 websites with iWeb for iPhone development - and I really like how comfortable and easy iWeb makes publishing online. Nevertheless, I don't know what visitors might think about the content. I'd be very thankful for opinions, feedback or whatever you think about my pages:

(outdated links removed)

Thanks a lot! You can contact me via [email protected]

Ben

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
Announcing The Mac Universe

Hey all,

Just wanted to drop the link of a new site I have been co-working on. The Mac Universe.

(link)
Apple centric news, reviews, rumors, tips & tricks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
Looks sweet. Will have a proper look later.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
That looks pretty sweet. I like the look and functionality of the site, easy to navigate.

Reaction score
Feedback for Blog!

Hi everyone! :) It is my first time here and I am excited to meet everyone! I am a huge mac fanatic and recently I had created a blog! I wanted to show it to you guys (if you don't mind) and I would be glad to take any feedback! Thank you! :) I appreciate it.

My Blog: 1-Mac

Last edited:
Reaction score
Anyone there to review?! and give me some feedback?

Not even one person?

Reaction score
(outdated link removed)

This is a site I built with iWeb and is hosted on a dedicated colocated Mac Mini. The site will eventually serve an application. For now it is mainly informational and trying to develop interest in the application.

I'd appreciate any feedback.

ps: I'm pretty impressed with iWeb.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
Thanks for the comments! Things are getting better as we go along and get more people writing for us. We just need to get some good ad support and we'll be golden.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac
Web site!

As of right now, my web site is a school project for an intermediate web design class I'm in. I plan on updating it as I broaden my skill set, going through other classes.

What's on there now is something I put together over a weekend and it's entirely hand-coded. It doesn't render correctly in IE versions 7 and below, the buttons don't sit right. If anyone has any idea how to fix that, I'd LOVE to hear it!

Any other comments, suggestions, or other feedback is great too! I'm a student trying to learn!

beckiharter.com

Reaction score
My wife and I are trying to adopt a child, so I created a family website with that purpose in mind. I created it with iweb and it is hosted on mobile me.

Feel free to offer a critique or any advice, I'm still learning..

(outdated link removed)

Reaction score
My wife and I are trying to adopt a child, so I created a family website with that purpose in mind. I created it with iweb and it is hosted on mobile me.

Feel free to offer a critique or any advice, I'm still learning..

(outdated link removed)

Nice looking site. Looks like you have the right idea.

Reaction score
(outdated link removed)
A site about every NHL team. It's still under construction, let me know what you think so far and let me know if you see any mistakes.

Reaction score
my site is Arbtalk.co.uk | Discussion Forum for Arborists

Its a uk based discussion forum for the tree care industry. been running just over 3 years now and keeps me so busy i barely have the time to go cutting trees anymore! lots of new projects on the go to keep the members constantly interested. I find other forums very useful for a number of things(this one has proved useful already), but its also very interesting to see what other admins are doing with their sites too.

mac-forums gets a big thumbs up from me!

Reaction score
I'm new to iWeb, my original site was made with yola.com...

Here is the first site I made with iWeb. It is for my art work:

(outdated link removed)

I wanted to keep it pretty basic and neat looking. Any suggestions or comments are always appreciated. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.