P2p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro. 2.3Ghz Intel Core i7 running OSX 10.14.6, 16GB Ram
Most new bands have to pay there own expenses, which are comes out of there future royalities arecan even be left out of pocket. A classic case were Bros, an Eighties boy band who were huge, but ended up bankrupt because they had to pay for everything. Considering the short lifespan of many new artists they can end up pretty poor.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, 2.2 GHz, 2gb RAM, 120gb HD
. most people who steal music, are stealing the popular songs they hear.. stealing from strugglers is just wrong.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
absolutely MHC!
maybe 5% or less of artists fall into the "have too much money for their own good" category, and even then, does that make stealing right?

just about everyone on the radio has too much money..

whose stealing songs from the garage band next door who are searching for there record deal.. no one i know.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
. most people who steal music, are stealing the popular songs they hear.. stealing from strugglers is just wrong.

It doesn't matter who the artist is. Whether they're indie or rich, stealing is still wrong and immoral.

That's like me saying you can afford a Mac and I can't so I'm going to come and steal yours because it's ok.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
eh, good point. so itunes music store is really the best way to go?

do you have to type in ur credit card Everytime u get a song.. or does it just charge you.. for good quality music. it sounds cheap.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP : 2.4GHz : 2GB RAM : 256MB VRAM : 160GB HDD
eh, good point. so itunes music store is really the best way to go?

do you have to type in ur credit card Everytime u get a song.. or does it just charge you.. for good quality music. it sounds cheap.

Once you have an account it will keep you signed in and you can pay for and download songs with one click (although I keep the option to ask me for my password on so I don't buy things accidentally, and no-one else uses my account [like at a party, someone wants a song you don't have and decides to buy it there and then... not good]).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
awesome thanks

Reaction score
Kinda funny how I got a negative reputation point for mentioning Frostwire.

Now I have to do a full summary on it.

www.frostwire.com is basically a free version of the already open-source limewire program, with turbocharged downloads and whatnot available, that you would only receive if you paid for Limewire Pro.

So basically what Frostwire enables is this:

Optimized search results
Turbo-charged downloads
Connections to more sources

You can download things that are available on the network, whether or not if you are downloading/stealing is up to the user itself, not the program.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
It doesn't matter who the artist is. Whether they're indie or rich, stealing is still wrong and immoral.

That's like me saying you can afford a Mac and I can't so I'm going to come and steal yours because it's ok.

What if I'm trying to use it to develop a biological agent that will wipe out earth's population and you're trying to stop me? :p

Go Robin Hood...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.