• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

omg LOL haha!!1!!11!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
I love seeing stuff like that from microsoft. I also enjoy it very much when widows crashes during the demos. Also notice how microsoft comes up spelled wrong in apple apps

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
lol ben, where'd u get that. now, did u go to that developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers conference shown in the video?

X

xthisisRomancex

lol i dont know why i thought about this but i might do this.
take a clip from the bush vs kerry debate. and just show bush and edit it and get my friends who does a bush impression very whale say something along the lines of why is ms horrible and then you see himgoing developers developers... etc
wouold that be funny or am i just stupid :(

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
The link does not work for me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
rman said:
The link does not work for me.
click it and scroll down. click the "FREE" button. on the next page, scroll down further and it will give you a countdown (of say 50 seconds) after which the link for download will appear. :headphone

Reaction score
OMG what a riot!

Shouldn't this thread be called developers developers developers?

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Okay, I'll try again. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
Strider said:
lol ben, where'd u get that. now, did u go to that developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers conference shown in the video?
No way i was never that evil to macs. I found that pic over on mac rumors some where and i just put in the circle.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
benjamindaines said:
its giving me **** can some one please email the file to me?

It's a bit confusing, but it is there. Click on the free button at the bottom, and it will take you to the next page, on that page, scroll down to see the seconds change every 10 secs. After about 59 seconds the link will appear.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.5 GHz Pb G4 2 GB, imac 2.4 GHz 2 GB, iphone 16 GB
wow.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
N

normal1

Mr. Ballmer, we here at jenny craig would like to invite you for a free trial membership since it is obvious you are extremely out of shape.

Signed,
The Jenny Craig Lady

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid-2011 MBP 13" i5

That guy is evil....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.