• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

No WWDC Speculation?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
L2012 Mini, i7 2.6Ghz, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD(fusion), BenQ 32" 2.5k QHD Display
I am kinda upset with apple on this new UI design. I hate the new look. Text boxes look like buttons, buttons look like text boxes, there are no contrasting edges on anything, all the colors look bland or over saturated in the wrong areas. Did apple switch up the UI design team? Don't get me wrong on the features side 10.10 is looking great, but if one can't use the user interface, all is null. Really hoping to see more on the dark interface option. Hoping that it is more promising.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Snow Leopard has Mission Control? I have Snow Leopard, I'm using Snow Leopard. There is no Mission Control, just Spaces and Expose.

Maybe that feature was in Lion? Or, if I have MC, it's hiding. I've seen it on my son's Mac, so I'd recognize it. The point of my post is to discover MC, if I truly have it.

Exposé and Spaces were merged to become Mission Control in Lion.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.