New Ipad Mini6, 64Gb

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24 w/OS Sonoma 14.2.1, iPad Mini 6 64Gb, iPhone 13, wife has iPad Pro, iPad Mini and iPhone 15
Hi all. First post in 2024. I have just bought a new iPad Mini 6 and transferred the old one across. Mostly seems okay.
In iCloud Drive in the Apps Syncing to iCloud Drive area, I want to add another app but can't work out how. Any suggestions?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
Hi all. First post in 2024. I have just bought a new iPad Mini 6 and transferred the old one across. Mostly seems okay.
In iCloud Drive in the Apps Syncing to iCloud Drive area, I want to add another app but can't work out how. Any suggestions?
Hello - clarification needed? iPadOS has the 'Files' app which communicates with iCloud; 'iCloud Drive' is found in Finder on macOS - also what app do you want to add? Dave :)

Rod

Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Your Mac's Specs
2021 M1 MacBook Pro 14" macOS 14.4.1, Mid 2010MacBook 13" iPhone 13 Pro max, iPad 6, Apple Watch SE.
Not all apps offer the option to sync across devices. If they do that setting would be found within that app's settings. Look for "Sync" settings, if there are none chances are it can't be done.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 16" 2023 (M3 Pro), iPhone 15 Pro, plus ATVs, AWatch, MacMinis (multiple)
Also, there is a difference between "iCloud" and "iCloud Drive." Drive is a way to share and synchronize files from one Apple device to another. "iCloud" is a sync service for photos, notes, messages, email, etc. Both depend on your AppleID account for the sync process.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.