Reaction score
so does that mean the program will run fine
or does that mean the program just wont run well at all

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
so does that mean the program will run fine
or does that mean the program just wont run well at all
It means it will run just fine. Those software suites are 2D programs. 2D programs don't require gobs and gobs of VRAM from a video card. I have done extensive Photoshop work and such on an iBook with a 16 MB video card with no issues or hang-ups.

You will however see a benefit from more system RAM.

Reaction score
ARGH
IM SORRY FOR CONTINUALLY POSTING THIS QUESTION but im in such confusion!!

MACBOOK OR MACBOOK PRO!?

Im using this laptop for yr 11, 12 and maybe 1st and second yr uni

i will be using it for computer science, which i think will require programs such as..
flash,dreamweaver,photoshop cs2,fireworks

Not sure about australia but in Britain you wouldn't need any of those programs for Comp Sci, more like java, MS Access (could be a problem on a mac although you could use a citrix client and run it virtually) and other SQL type stuff.

I'd look into what you actually want to do, design or computer science? I went on an open day for computer science and thought it looked that dull that I completely rethought what I was going to do and i'm now in my first year doing Politics and Sociology!

BTW. bootcamp on my 2ghz 1gb Macbook runs GTA:SA, Need for Speed Porsche (nothing newer like underground) and pro evo 5, those are the main ones i've tested. Steam runs (can't connect at uni though) but Medal of honor etc. are a complete no go.

OP
huazhelei
Reaction score
well um..
i did like computer science this year, we mostly did website design, using flash, dreamweaver and photoshop cs2

so not sure about next year but i think it wudn't require any 3d animations so i think it shud be fine rite?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.