My iPad screen has a scratch!!??

Reaction score
The risk of a scratch terrifies me! I went as far as to get an iPad skin at sticviews to help protect from scratches on the back of my iPad as well!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air 13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Intel Core i7 Processor
I have always been very careful to protect my Apple devices and find that a good case to slip the iPad in to would be just fine. I'm not a huge fan of those screen protectors that have to be stuck on the screen. Just my opinion!

Reaction score
I have always used a Power Support Crystal film on my iPhone. But with iPhone 4 and iPad touting such a tough screen, I was thinking I'd go without. But my friend (who got an iPad because he loved mine) came by today and pulled out his iPad and he had 2 big scratches on his screen. He left his 5 year old son with it for a couple of seconds unwatched. He's not sure if the dog stepped on it or scratched it with his nails, or if the kid picked something up and scratched it. But apparently it can happen.

It seems odd as you can do stuff like in the YouTube videos and not scratch it and then something random like that does.

Regardless, I've ordered PowerSupport Crystal films for my iPad and iPhone 4. I love their protectors--no mess or goo, can't even tell it's there, and they last a long time. Now to see if I can get that big iPad version on without any bubbles or lint and without losing my mind.

Reaction score
Just put PowerSupport Crystal films on both our iPads. I was actually surprised at how easily they went on. Seems like they may have changed their material a little bit over the past couple of years and it was even easier to put on than some of my old iPhone films. My wife had managed to get a couple of tiny, barely visible under angled light, hairline scratches on hers. So I wish I'd put these one from day one. I can't recommend the PowerSupport films enough. They're on all my idevices.

Reaction score
I learned some time ago, get both device and screen cover at the same time. I just picked up my iPad and now my 6 year old daughter uses it quite a bit. No worries since I put a screen protector on it.

Take care and may God bless!

Ed:D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.