Most annoying thing about Mac OS X

Reaction score
A small thing about firefox that really bugs me:

In windows, when I click the address bar (when it is not in focus), the entire address becomes highlighted. This is nice because I can simply start typing in a new address, I don't have to apple+a, etc.

Any idea why this doesn't happen in OSX? I'm assuming it's more of a system setting perhaps?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook(W) 2GHz, 80GB HD, 1G RAM, Windows XP
Hmm... what do I not like? There are countless little things I still have trouble with, but none of them are major, and most of them revolve around networking with a PC (I just used a thumb drive to move the files I needed).

I do wish the Spotlight search box when you hit Command-Space was rounded on each end like the dictionary widget. I always assumed it was until I really looked at it a couple months ago, and it's been bugging me ever since.

Yeah, the little things get me.

wow, i also thought it was rounded... that is really weird, and kind of annoying me now. thanks, lolz.:p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook. 2.0GHz, 2GB RAM :D
So import them all and the delete the ones you don't want. Just make sure you don't have iPhoto set to erase the camera.

Wow.... you completely missed my point. Of course I do that. But it takes about 3 minutes to upload and delete everything and it's just a waste of time. That's why I asked for a way around it. If there isn't, I think it's a fundamentally flawed design for a photo management software.

Thanks to the other person I'll try the imagecapture next time.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.