Money managment software

Reaction score
MS Money cash flow chart?

Hi and welcome.

As an MS Money user of many years, when I moved over to mac a couple of years back I had to keep my windows running to run MS Money as I could not find anything nearly as good in the mac world.

After a lot of reading reviews, trialling software and keeping tabs on postings here I eventually settled on iBank (incidentally my first App Store purchase) and have not looked back. It does all that I used MS Money for and although I wasn't sure about the look and feel (all those icons taking up valuable screen space) it grew on me very quickly and MS Money is now but a distant memory.

And those icons? I'm loving them now. They make visual searching so much quicker and I quite enjoyed searching and selecting appropriate ones for wach account,payee etc.

For details see iBank | Mac finance software, personal money management and small business application for OS X

Hi Sawday,

I too have used MS money for years. One of the functions that I liked was the detailed cash flow chart that interacted with bills and deposits, budgets and account balances. have you a program that had a detailed cash flow forecasting chart?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.