• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Mighty Mouse finally goes wireless...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
evolve said:
I've never used a wireless mouse before. I hear they are more trouble then they are worth, but obviously that is only an opinion. How long do the batteries last in a wireless mouse? With the batteries installed, is the mouse a bit heavy for the wrist? (looking for comfort). Just a couple of questions that popped in my noggin.

With the apple mouse I used old rechargeables so I only got a month or so out of them. As far as weight just imagine a usb mouse with 2 batteries, I didn't find it heavy, actually preferred the weight.

Reaction score
Rob said:
Oh, wow. For reason it did not look like a speaker to me.

Try using the trackball, then disconnect it an use the ball again. Use da ears, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.