Macintosh SE FD HD

OP
jasongoldworthy
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" 32GB i7 3TB & 1TB NVME OSX 13,5,1 late 2013
hi guys

thanks again for all the reply's sorry im so slow at replying different time zones and all that,

yeah I think your correct its been somewhat modded or as you put it become a frankenmac

as I can't get the keyboard here in the uk for it I think ill just either pass it on or keep it and have it for show more than anything with the keyboard and mouse I got lol.

it would have been nice to see exactly what spec it has but I know it works but I just don't have a keyboard suitable for it,

thanks again guys for all the help

Jason

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
as I can't get the keyboard here in the uk for it I think ill just either pass it on or keep it and have it for show more than anything with the keyboard and mouse I got lol.

I checked eBay UK...and nothing available there. There are a handful of Mac Plus Keyboards for sale on eBay US...but selling for $75-$80 each (more than I was expecting).

Mac Plus keyboards being different from the models that followed it...makes them much more rare. The Mac Plus keyboard cable is easier...if an original can't be found...a telephone cable can be substituted.

Sorry man...tough project here.

- Nick

OP
jasongoldworthy
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" 32GB i7 3TB & 1TB NVME OSX 13,5,1 late 2013
hi nick

thanks for all the help same goes to all the guys who chimed in on here,

ill just keep her as a collectors piece and that way save time sorting her out :)

thanks again all :-D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.