Macbook 13,3" alu unibody owners happy?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.4ghz Aluminum
i couldn't be happier.. i was happy to get the Macbook white 2.2ghz before after using Windows for so long.. then when the Macbook aluminum came out, i really wanted it but had no reason since i still have the White one. Then 2 days ago, my gf's laptop died and I ended up giving my White one to her and this is my excuse to pick up the Aluminum. :) All I can say is WOW.. lighter and feels nicer.. I really wanted the bigger HD and the illuminated keyboard so I opted for the 2.4ghz and I think it's worth it.. Macbook is just perfect and I agree; not too small and not too big..

Reaction score
I finally took the plunge into the Mac World...been deciding for over a year now. Reason, cost but was told my many techy friends (60% PC users) that I should go with a Mac for my photography. If I was a gamer then they recommended a PC lappy. I got the Best Buy Exclusive Macbook 2.0 ghz with 4Gb of ram and love it. The only thing I have a hard time is learning all of the features and certain navigation but it comes with the territory when you do the switch from PC to Mac. Originally, I had my mind set on the MBP because of the screen size but after playing with the MB for 30 mins, my eyes adjusted to the size and it came down to portability.

As the saying goes "Once you go Mac, you will never go back".

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum Macbook w/ 250GB HD
For me, I think it's the perfect size. Any smaller would probably be too small and any bigger would be hard for me to carry around. So yes, I am very happy with my 13.3" screen!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.