• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Mac-Forum's Bar & Grill

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
haha thanks rman :)

yeah.. i kinda agree, age for alc is kinda a bad thing, but the US is stuck in a trap, if we raise the limit or lower it or something other than abolishment our accidents will go up again. When we dropped it in wisc from 19 to 21 our accidents went down in half! its really quite amazing.

Though by having a bar close at 2-3am the most dangerous time to be out is between 2-4am... you actually have like a 75% chance of getting in an accident (not really that high) between those hours in wisc. (course depending on where you are.. but we have tons of accidents to cars on the road ratio)

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I just noticed, the bar made it through its first page! down hill from here! :D

anyone up for a celebration?

Free Drinks for all!!

(outdated link removed)

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Thought just occurred to me. Graphite is this thread going to become endless. As in topics keep changing?

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Just found the answer to my question. Graphite, what you were saying it is not the location of the thread, but the content.

W

WhitE_RabbiT

I don't want to go to school. Only 4 days left, and highschool is over for good. Can't wait till summer. Not so sure what my feeling are on college yet. Anxious, but not. Its 9:40, school started 2 hours ago. I guess I should get going soon, even tho I'm just going to be sitting there doing nothing all day. Such a waste of time.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
You have lasted this long, what is for days. The week will be done before you know it. Since you are a senior, enjoy the last days of high school, because some of your friends you will never see again, maybe at a class reunion thou. Because if you have not thought about it yet live will start to change for you sooner, than you think.

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rman said:
Thought just occurred to me. Graphite is this thread going to become endless. As in topics keep changing?

rman, endless indeed, its what makes this so wonderful, the topics change as the posts are posted.

whiterabbit, you will love college, everyone does! Its a galorious time for you to show your stuff, what your really capable of. High school was fun, but not like college is. I never think twice about my choice for college.

W

WhitE_RabbiT

Yes, I'm excited...but to be honest, I'm just not all that anxious to leave my girlfriend here. We'll see what happens with that, but what can ya do. Graphite, what college do you go to? I'll be attending good old WVU.

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
10.3.4.. anyone have problems with it yet?

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Second notice, I guess I will go check it out.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum PowerBook G4. 15.2" SUPAH-drive
Haven't updated yet, too lazy. :)

But I'm just looking forward to the Memorial Day Weekend. Anyone going anywhere special? I know I'll at Jalama Beach w/ the Family and Friends... and dare I say the Mac? =) Hahaa...

And maybe this will go onto the third page?
Guess we'll see.. :)

EY

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum PowerBook G4. 15.2" SUPAH-drive
****.. Rman got to it before I did.. just by a minute.. :(

EY

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I am sorry.

I will be working on my honey do list.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
As you can see my honey do thread the list is still there. So my Memorial Day Weekend is booked solid, after going to church I have a lot to do. Hopefully I can make a big dent in my list before my grand boys get out of school for summer vacation.

We are in the process of preparing the house for sell, since we have out grown it. It appears that my daughter, her husband and two boys will be around for a while.

S

SogniX

Haven't noticed a problem yet,
but then again I only installed it on my Dual 533 G4 Tower which is not as heavily used as my PowerBook.
Haven't wanted to reboot my PowerBook so I've not yet installed it there.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Installed and no worries at all :)

W

WhitE_RabbiT

Didn't even realize it was released until you pointed it out to me. Thanks, it's up and running right now.

So what are your interests? Anybody else here into photography like myself?

D

dziner

I like photography but I don't have a camera. I belong to a few sites like iStockPhoto.com and BeyondSecond.com. I actually met my girlfriend through iStock and I belong to Beyond Second because it is a Harrisburg, Pennsylvania based photo site. The only way I can post photos is when I borrow a camera or use my girlfriend's Canon 10D (kicks ass).

D

dziner

I haven't posted much of anything to my website in a while. I'm using MovableType and they just released version 3. I'd like to upgrade but I also want to do a complete site re-design at the same time. Lately I've been so busy with freelance (but still looking for more) and my daughters softball games that I just haven't had time to think about my own stuff. Does anyone else use MT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.