Lying two faced apple watch

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP OS X 10.9.1, 2.3 Ghz
Well maybe not lying but defiantly two or three faced. Many times when my watch face illuminates, it may be world time, or daily reminders, even a calendar, stopwatch, and the wonderful activity window. Why can't I access those when I want too and just leave the watch face I have chosen?

tanks
d

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air Mid-2012 / iMac Retina 5K Late-2014
Is the Wake Screen configured to wake on raise? If so, the movement of your wrist is likely turning the watch on and something is touching the screen and "interacting" with the watch when you're unaware.

As far as accessing the various screens, it sounds like you need to review the docs on how to interact with the watch yourself.

M

MacInWin

One thing to do is NOT to have any complications on the chosen watch face. What is probably happening is that you are accidentally invoking the app from the watch face itself. It's easy to do as the touch area, if the complications are on the corners, extends to the edge of the face, including the rounded over bits. With no complications, there is nothing to invoke if you do accidentally brush the face.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.