Lost all "My Documents"?!

Reaction score
Sorry, brross, I'm outta ideas, other than having some pro disk-recovery outfit see what it can recover. That would be expensive. The disk isn't dead, so that would make it easier. If the files are critical, it might be only option remaining.

I wish there was more I could offer.

OP
B
Reaction score
Yeah I thought that might be the case. Don't think the cost would be worth it so I might just have to bite the bullet. It's a harsh lesson to learn!

Thanks for all your help anyway.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Yeah I thought that might be the case. Don't think the cost would be worth it so I might just have to bite the bullet. It's a harsh lesson to learn!

Thanks for all your help anyway.

Sorry I could not figure that one out. Really makes no sense since it should still be there. If you changed the name it would be in another folder in Users. I will think some more but so far I can't think of a thing that you have not already tried.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.