Is the Ipod for me?

OP
T

ttaleric

lol i dont really give a **** what the DJ does.. :) i have me a 20gig ipod son! It wasnt that. I took the Ipod off the dock and it showed that it was half charged. So i turned off the ipod and turned it back on. and it was fine.. Weird i know. I was going to get a 17" Powerbook but decided agenst it.

OP
A

anarkhy 17

don't get a 17" ... you don't need it :( ... the 17" is for people who work in studios all day and want to take it home at night... the 12" may be a little small but its full featured, and the 15" inch is just right - said goldy locks

OP
J

Joeytpg

ipods and powerbooks RULE!......but honestly, you gotta love the simplicity of the ipod ............and it's even better when you have a Mac, jesus........! :D

OP
T

TylerMoney

many a time the iPods battery indicator isn't perfect..it'll say half charged when you first take it off the dock, but if you play with it a bit (scroll through playlists/artists/albums...or just start playing music) it will correct itself.

OP
T

ttaleric

TylerMoney said:
many a time the iPods battery indicator isn't perfect..it'll say half charged when you first take it off the dock, but if you play with it a bit (scroll through playlists/artists/albums...or just start playing music) it will correct itself.

yeah, that is exactly what it does.. But its all good. I am waiting on Alpine to come out with their Link for the Ipod and Alpine Headunits for cars, im very excited.

OP
T

ttaleric

anarkhy 17 said:
Did you get iTunes set up???

OMG it is dead. I was installing WindowsXP Pro. And My Ipod got stuck on the check mark and it saying it is ok to detach it from the dock. OMFG please if you know how to fix this let me know. I hooked it up to my dads 17" Powerbook and i Restored it and it is just sitting there. PLEASE let me know what i can do. Thanks!!!

OP
T

ttaleric

ttaleric said:
OMG it is dead. I was installing WindowsXP Pro. And My Ipod got stuck on the check mark and it saying it is ok to detach it from the dock. OMFG please if you know how to fix this let me know. I hooked it up to my dads 17" Powerbook and i Restored it and it is just sitting there. PLEASE let me know what i can do. Thanks!!!

Ok the news. I did a hard reset on it. And then i erased everything off the drive. It seems to be fine now. Phew... Hope that never happens again!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.