iPhone headphone recommendation

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Iphone 3GS 16GB Ipad 16GB
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
That's a fine choice bob! Ive had that same exact one since the first day it came out. It's still going like the first day I got it, though its just a backup now in my iPad case.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" (Mid 2010), iPhone 3GS
55612644-621322073b74cb0bf63ee0c862f6dcd6.4b4693f1-scaled.jpg

Ditty Beats Headphones. They also have a mic for Voice Control.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
For those that do not like any form of earbuds the portable foldable PX-100 Sennhiser's
for the cost can't hardly be beat second choice would be Koss Porta Pro's. As for in ears
I agree the new Klipsch are hard to beat.

Reaction score
Westone UM2 in ear studio monitors are awesome! No inline controls, but superior comfort and audio response! I've been known to spend the entire day in my shop with them in/on! I've used these for over 4 years with the iPhone 2G, 3GS, and now the 4. Apple took a nice step when they discontinued the recessed headphone jack. Adapters simply didn't last very long. The issue I'm having now is with the iPhone 4 cases and rings, my headphone plug has a square plug and the cases all have tight round access...exacto knife to the rescue! I just ordered some Klipsch S4i's with the inline controls, we'll see how those fair.

For those of you who are happy with the Apple headphones, you have no idea just how much of the richness of music you're missing...those are great for phone calls...

C

chas_m

$349.95? Seriously....? Im sorry but NO ear phones are worth MORE then an IPHONE 4.

You're right ... however $349 is about *half* the price of a non-contract iPhone 4.

A contract iPhone 4 costs $199 (or whatever) PLUS the monthly contract, adding up to thousands of dollars over two-to-three years. Again, the headphones are cheaper than that.

I'm not defending the cost of the headphones, just pointing out the inaccuracy of suggesting that an iPhone 4 is cheaper.

PS. I've personally found the "Beats" lineup to be overly bass-heavy (unsurprising considering the "designer") and anyone who would buy something because Diddy's name is on it ... well ... you get what you deserve IMO. :)

Reaction score
I have small ear canals and cannot use the in-ear headphones comfortably. I find these produce a great sound out of my ipod nano, iphone, and ipad.

headphones.jpg

Reaction score
I've been looking for a decent pair for awhile too. While those look comfortable, I don't know if they will produce the bass I'm looking for. Have you considered adding a subwoofer on top?

Is there any agreement on a decent mid-price point (<150$) headphone, in or out of ear?

-MDB

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.