iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPad Air orders have begun

Reaction score
  • Screen-Shot-2020-10-13-at-12.46.24-PM-980x547.png

iPhone 12 Pro.

Preorders began today for three major new Apple products: the iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPad Air. All these devices are available for order on Apple's website, but none is shipping right away.

The planned ship dates for all of these devices was October 23, but some are already backed up into November. In some cases, it depends on the configuration that you choose. At the time of this writing, some iPhone 12 and iPad Air configurations are shipping later, but others are still listing October 23 as the ship date. On the other hand, every iPhone 12 Pro configuration we looked at promises to ship either later in October or sometime in November.

Additionally, Apple seems to have normalized the cost of the iPhone across all carriers after an initial uproar about the phone being announced at a slightly cheaper price point on AT&T and Verizon.

Read 3 remaining paragraphs | Comments

Click here to view the article...

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Get your new iPhone 12! Apple needs your $$ and ££ :)

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Welcome to our forums.

The new iPhone 12 is a major upgrade primarily because it introduces 5G. Whether or not you need 5G and if it's available in your area is another matter.

You also need to consider what trade in value your current phone is worth. The Apple site will tell you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2023-14" M3max MBPro, 64GB/1TB, iPhone 15 Pro, Watch Ultra
I am upgrading from the Xs Max to the 12 Pro. I want the slightly smaller phone and the night picture feature. The 5G may be a nice feature - as soon as my rural area gets more than one 5G tower. :rofl
I do like the Qualcomm modem that will be in the phone. For me that is a major plus

Lisa

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.