iPhone 11 query

Reaction score
In the list of devices on my iPhone 11, Settings-General-tap name, at the lower section of the screen it shows all devices except my M2 Mac mini. How can I remedy this? All answers and help will be gratefully received.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Have you signed into iCloud on that Mac Mini? That's usually what it takes for it to show up in that list..

OP
A
Reaction score
Hi there
My apologies I have just signed in and out of iCloud. Unfortunately the situation is still the same. I have still have my former iMac 27 inch listed but not my Mac mini M2.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
I'm not sure why this isn't working, on my work MBP we don't allow for any of the iCloud services, so I've just signed into Messages/FaceTime/App Store individually and that action alone shows this MBP on my device list on my iPhone.

I also logged out of my old work MBP but it remained in the list so I manually deleted it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rd Gen, iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch Series 7, AirPods Pro
If you did sign out of iCloud/Apple ID, then sign back in and don't sign out. Then it should appear in the list.

If you didn't sign out, maybe restart your device(s) to see if this helps.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.