ipad2 AND a macbook pro???

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Retina, Late 2013, Memory 8GB, Yosemite.
woo hoo,got my ipad2

Great. Enjoy your new purchase. Let us know how you like it.

hi all,well thats it,guess im a fully fledged apple convert,got up this morning and decided i would get the ipad2,went off to town this afternoon and took the plunge,just done the basic setup so got the fun stuff to do after its finished charging,was 88% tho out of box,any hints,tips,suggestions on how to get the best out of it will be very welcome,iv had my mbp 5wks now,funny how quick it has become dear and familiar to me .

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, MacMini, iPhone 4, iPod Touch, iPad 2, AppleTV Original and a beloved Apple //e
I have both. I've even traveled with both, as I needed my MBP for stuff for work that can't be replicated or done on the iPad, but I wanted the iPad for the long flights. It was absolute heaven traveling with both. The MBP's battery didn't get eaten up on the plane as I watched movies or tried to stay occupied, as I used the iPad to watch movies and read books in iBooks. Battery life on the iPad is crazy better than the MBP, and it was a lot easier to deal with handling the iPad sitting the middle seat than trying to wrestle my MBP out of my bag and have it open on the traytable.

The iPad is a consumption device, great for consuming "stuff", movies, photos, music, books, entertaining apps, etc. The MBP is a creation device for creating things like projects for work. They're BOTH useful and I wouldn't want to be without either anymore!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.