iOS 15.1 - Wish I hadn't downloaded it

Reaction score
With the new update, Safari is totally useless to me. Very non-user friendly. If it ain't broke, why fix it? Any tips on getting the old version back?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2023-14" M3max MBPro, 64GB/1TB, iPhone 15 Pro, Watch Ultra
I agree with you - it something to get use to. I don't use Safari on any of my devices. I have never liked it. I use Brave browser but that is my preference. As far as rolling back from what I have researched it can not be done. Sorry!

Lisa

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
You are not limited to using Safari as your browser (I have never used it). You can use Chrome, Brave, Firefox, Edge, Operate, DuckDuckGo just to name a few.

I'm sure there are many more you'll find in the App Store.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
With the new update, Safari is totally useless to me. Very non-user friendly. If it ain't broke, why fix it? Any tips on getting the old version back?

What is it about the new Safari that you object to? If it's the tab bar being at the bottom, there's an option to put it back on top. For me, the only lingering change that I hate is the move of the "close tab" button to the top right rather than the top left.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.