• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Intermediate to PowerBI Wizard training material

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm looking for some free resources to broaden my Power BI training skills and resources. Can any of you recommend a few books or people I can check out? Thanks!

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.4.1 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
HI,

I quote from an article linked below:

"Power BI is a powerful BI tool, but it sadly doesn't support Mac devices."

Taken from this site which, along with some others claims to get it working on a Mac.......any risk is carried by you:

Ian

OP
J
Reaction score
HI,

I quote from an article linked below:

"Power BI is a powerful BI tool, but it sadly doesn't support Mac devices."

Taken from this site which, along with some others claims to get it working on a Mac.......any risk is carried by you:

Ian
thank you so much for your suggestion

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.