imac: which one?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini 1,66 + iMac 20" 2,16 + MacBook 1,83 (512 mo, 2Go, 1Go) + iPod Shuffle/30Go
Really???I work at la Fnac in Paris and we have 2 iMac Intels on expo (17 - 20 inch) and none of them have any issues. We have sold a bunch of them and everyone comes back saying that they are super happy with their Intels. As soon as I finish paying off my iBook I am so getting a 20 in Intel and i cant wait. We put boot camp and installed windows xp pro on the 20 in and our macbook pro and they run fine. the on the macbook we installed cold of duty 2 and it plays it like a charm, really nothing bad to say. we even installed the less stable window home edition on our 17 inch and it runs ok, but it is completely usless to do that.

i really cant wait to get my intel, I am new to macs and i just cant get enough of them. once i get my mac i might just install bootcamp along with xp pro or vista just for the **** of it, but wont really use them as all the progs that i use i also have them on my mac.

Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.