I Want to marry my Macbook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 duo processor 4 GB of memory 300 GB HD imac, 8GB Ipod Touch 4th generation
Im sorry but my mac treats me like no others. ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini (late 09) 2.26, 2 gb, 160, 1 tb hitachi 7200 ext hdd. Macbook 2.26, 4 gb, 360 hdd 3G Iphone
I'm just hoping my new mini will have a threesome with me and my macbook lmao

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
VZW iPhone 4 64gb Ipad 13" White Macbook * WD 500GB HD 80GB Ipod Classic
You guys (and gals) have got to get a hobby and get outdoors away from your Macbooks. It ain't healthy this kissing and marrying 'em. What would the State of California legislators have to say about this little lot?

i knew someone would bring this back up. I was going to say that this thread is worst than my almost to kissing thread..lol...nd i do have a hobby...but it involves me caressing my macbook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
VZW iPhone 4 64gb Ipad 13" White Macbook * WD 500GB HD 80GB Ipod Classic
Hope my tax return comes monday so I can know what you guys are talking about. Until then I am finalizing the divorce between me and windows aka vista.

hey hope your divorce goes good, note: you should give her (i hope it's a she) the keys to the plastic/aluminum housing and let her keep the viruses that she came with.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.