I opened my Mac Pro and was disappointed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Lol.... Doesn't that same argument work in reverse... against you and your statements?

:D

Of course not, that would mean he has to accept logic and reasoning rather than his own perceptions. Silly RIDE, glosswhite has shown no appreciation for logic ;P

Reaction score
Lol.... Doesn't that same argument work in reverse... against you and your statements?

:D

Maybe read what I already said - all humans are guilty of hypocracy, and I don't pretend I'm the slightest bit different to anyone else. Maybe it does go against some of my older rants, but hey - I'm human, not perfect... are you?.

I accept that i have been a pigheaded and arrogant poster at times, and apologise for individual cases of "knowitallism". I have come to realise that everyone has a point of view, and even if it may conflict with one's own, that does not mean ANYONE is any more right or wrong because of this.

@Kash - actually, you are completely wrong; I am autistic, and I think if you read up on autism, that goes completely against your opinion of my lack of the concept of logic. Thanks. Noone online is completely true to their persona, as witnessed by their closest friends and family. It is called self preservation, and we are all guilty of being (rightfully) wary of complete strangers online.

I am an arrogant fool a lot of the times in my posts - I admit this, but I wouldn't call it "admitting defeat" because there is nothing to defeat - I have been arrogant and pigheaded, and I apologise. I don't expect you to do the same - that's your personal choice, Kash.

:)

See - I'm human. Anyone care to comment?.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
EDIT: Ahhhh... Nevermind. Good luck to you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
@Kash - actually, you are completely wrong; I am autistic,

See, that's not fair. Now everybody is going to feel sorry for you and I'm going to look like the heartless nit who picked on a disabled kid.

Eh, I can live with it (let the neg reps come ;P)

Reaction score
See, that's not fair. Now everybody is going to feel sorry for you and I'm going to look like the heartless nit who picked on a disabled kid.

I apologised to you - that's the best thing I can do. :)

Oh and for the record; having mild autism is in no way a "disability" LOL!. In fact, if anything, I am one of the ENabled ones, not DISabled. I am in NO way disabled, either physically OR otherwise. I suggest you Google "aspergers syndrome", should you wish to mistakenly refer to me as "disabled" ROFL!.

Having exceptional talents such as being able to memorise extensive series of numbers in a flash, is anything _BUT_ disabling!. Have you seen "Rainman" with Dustin Hoffman?. Same skills, except I have NONE of the physical or mental "disabilities" that people such as yourself, have in their minds when the word "autistic" is mentioned, which his character portrayed in the movie.

Oh and PS: I'm a long way from being a kid - I am 32. Flattered as I am for being thought younger, I find that a little condescending, considering you don't even know me. Then again, you weren't to know. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K

Why in the world would I feel sorry for him? If he's bright enough to figure out to use a computer, get on the web, join the forum and post the way he's been posting, he's not stupid. A troll perhaps, but not stupid.

What I like is how he attempted to use his (dis)ability as an excuse for his behavior (otherwise it would never have come up in this thread) and then turned around and told us why it's not a disability at all. In short, he's acting like he is because that's how he chooses to act (dis)ability or not.

Reaction score
Why in the world would I feel sorry for him? If he's bright enough to figure out to use a computer, get on the web, join the forum and post the way he's been posting, he's not stupid. A troll perhaps, but not stupid.

What I like is how he attempted to use his (dis)ability as an excuse for his behavior (otherwise it would never have come up in this thread) and then turned around and told us why it's not a disability at all. In short, he's acting like he is because that's how he chooses to act (dis)ability or not.

Sorry, but did I *ASK ANYONE* to feel sorry for me? LOL!.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sorry, but did I *ASK ANYONE* to feel sorry for me? LOL!.

No, you did not, and I was not implying that you did. I was responding to the post by Kash. I may feel sorry for you, but it has nothing to do with your (dis)ability.

Reaction score
hmmm I think you guys are a little lost, here. I wasn't using my "disability" to cover/explain/defend anything at all. I explained, goodness knows HOW many times, that we are all humans, and hence we are all hypocrites. I love the net; you flame people and you get abuse, but woe betide you if you dare to apologise - you THEN get accused of X Y Z (blah blah) - can you not just accept that SOME people actually mean what they say?. I have apologised, and I don't expect to have that thrown back in my face, without due cause!.

A guy shows a little humility - the sign of a true man, I was always taught, and yet you STILL deride him for this, even when you have run out of all insults to throw?. Accepting an apology takes far more strength of character, than the easy way out, which would mean you STILL derided the man.

Please - I am human, and I don't E-X-P-E-C-T to be perfect, nor anyone else, but for goodness sake move on.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Just for the record, I know of at least one other member here who has the same (dis)ability as you do and that individual is highly regarded and widely respected on this board.

We, if I may speak for the group as a unit ( ;) ) don't expect you, or anyone, to be perfect. We do expect you not to act like a jerk though.

Reaction score
Just for the record, I know of at least one other member here who has the same (dis)ability as you do and that individual is highly regarded and widely respected on this board.

We, if I may speak for the group as a unit ( ;) ) don't expect you, or anyone, to be perfect. We do expect you not to act like a jerk though.

...which I have apologised profusely, for being. Can we end this, please?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.