• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

I met some real life Apple haters

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, MacMini, iPhone 4, iPod Touch, iPad 2, AppleTV Original and a beloved Apple //e
My brother is a software engineer, writes programs for an oil company. In 2007 I took my MBP home to our parents' house and it was his first 'introduction' to [what was then] the "new" MBPs. He snickered at it at first, but I left him alone with it, and watched him from the other room as he opened it up and played around with it. He stopped snickering, and eventually bought a MBP for himself!

People who react to others' use of a different computing platform with anger and vitriol are just sad, pathetic people. If someone doesn't like Mac, no one has a gun to their heads forcing them to use it! Use whatever platform is best for you and what you need/want to do.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 3.2QC, 27" (Oct 2012), iPad (3rd)、iPhone 6 Plus
I've never met anyone so hates Apple products. By the way, have you guys read the newest Macworld magazine? I just received the latest issue yesterday and on page 7 there is a whole page ad of Samsung Galaxy S III. Now they are the worst hater of Apple.... I know it's a free country but I cannot believe Macworld let Samsung put that ad. Ugh.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.