I Just Ordered it...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Alumibook 2.4, 4GB | 1TB Time Capsule | 30GB Video iPod
No it isn't, but there is a noticeable difference in performance is all I was getting at.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0 uni
I think it a great drive, but have 2 macbooks with it and selling both of them,and going to build a BTO macbook...

OP
bad.heron
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" Macbook Pro, 2.8GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB DDR3, 128GB SSD Drive, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M+9600M GT
Any way bad.heron I am happy you bought yourself a Birthday Gift.... enjoy it!

Thanks - Can't believe I have to wait for over two weeks though!

terrible1one3 said:
No it isn't, but there is a noticeable difference in performance is all I was getting at.

Exactly :Smirk:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 inch iMac i5 2.66 quad core processor. iPhone 4 32 gig, ATV2. MPB 17' quadcore
Waiting is the worst

Wow you really didn't hold anything back on this machine! It sounds super sick. However I do empathize, the waiting process is the worst. But it does make the arrival all the more exciting! Congrats on a sick machine.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Whats the specs of the Macbook you ordered?
Stock 2.4 Ghz with an DVI adapter...

I wresteled over 2.0 Ghz vs. 2.4 Ghz for quite a while, but I went with the 2.4 model on the basis that I might be doing some electronic music performances with a friend and the backlit keyboard would be very handy in dark clubs...

And I just got a shipping confirmation email, it'll be here on the 5th! :)

OP
bad.heron
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" Macbook Pro, 2.8GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB DDR3, 128GB SSD Drive, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M+9600M GT
Wow you really didn't hold anything back on this machine! It sounds super sick. However I do empathize, the waiting process is the worst. But it does make the arrival all the more exciting! Congrats on a sick machine.

Tell me about it. Now when do the new Cinema Displays come out... ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0 uni
well worth the wait :)

OP
bad.heron
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air | iPad | iPhone | iPod Classic | iPod Shuffle | no more money
Nice! My Macbook won't arrive until November 7th.... :(

I ordered a MacBook within an hour of the launch I think :)

It's still shipping :(

Due for delivery by 8/11/8 - I thought they are probably just been conservative... hmmm.

I love my current MacBook but I've actually sold it t help pay for the new one and I know the new owner is going to want it soon :Oops:

Reaction score
I love my current MacBook but I've actually sold it t help pay for the new one and I know the new owner is going to want it soon :Oops:

How old is your Whitebook? May I ask how much you manage to sell it off for?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
My MacBook will be 2 years old in February.

I sold it to my mum as she was after it for ages so sold it for £450 which I don't know if that's a fair price or not. I knew (or was kind of confident at least) that there were going to be new MacBooks and she had said that she'd give me £450 for mine if I liked the look of the new ones.

I saw the new ones via some tech blogging site and like I said above; I ordered within an hour of the end of the 'show'.

She wants her MacBook and I want mine :)

My MacBook has Apple Care and thanks to a recently broken wrist pad; It's had a complete new bottom in the last 6-8 weeks as they replaced the wrist pad, keyboard and the base (because there was some very tiny cracks towards the rear fans). So it looks almost new as well :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Woohoo - the new MB arrived - I'm loving it!!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.