How to stop receiving suggestion for apps?

Reaction score
In the "App Store" app on my wife's iPhone, there's a list a mile long of apps that it is thought she might like to get.
I believe this list is created according to her usage and hence ... "we think that you might be interested in this app".
But she is not interested in these suggestions and does not want to receive them..
Two questions pse:
(1) How can she delete this long, long list from her "App Store" icon?
(2) How can she stop such suggestions rolling in?
Many thanks for comments.
M

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
You can't do much with those. If there are not relevant, ignore them.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
This is true of most recommendation engines. It's a very useful tool for companies to be able to sell things. No different than your local supermarket putting Graham crackers and Hershey's chocolate right next to the marshmallows.

Some companies have dedicated significant resources to just the recommendation engines within their products to drive various outcomes. Either higher engagement, or higher revenues.

Rod

Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Your Mac's Specs
2021 M1 MacBook Pro 14" macOS 14.4.1, Mid 2010MacBook 13" iPhone 13 Pro max, iPad 6, Apple Watch SE.
I guess I hardly even notice them because I go straight to the Search bar. I usually know what I want before I open the app.🤷🏻

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.